St Piran's - Maintenance Assistant
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for routine general maintenance of School facilities.
Tasks will include:
- Identifying, reporting response and routine maintenance tasks to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Minor repairs to windows, radiators, lights, taps, walls, floors etc
- Maintenance to gutters, downpipes, drains and gullies
- Regular adjustment and setting of the school heating and hot water systems, bleeding of radiators and basic fault recognition
- Fire alarm testing and maintenance
- Emergency Light Testing, Legionella Water Testing
- Keep paths entrances free of ice and snow to ensure the safety of children, parents, staff and visitors.
- Taking delivery of stores, materials and other goods received by the school and storing them as instructed
- Move equipment, furniture, signage and materials
- Checking children's play equipment, mowing and strimming small areas and maintaining paths and fencing.
Add a Vacancy
Any school in membership of an association in ISC can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.